Appointments are booked very carefully and your appointment time is set aside specifically for you. Our next guest also has time booked especially for him or for her so we work hard to stay on schedule. In case of late arrival, we will do our best to accommodate your original appointment.
If you do arrive late for your appointment but within the timeframes listed below, we will do our best to accommodate your appointment using one or all of the following measures:
- Using one or more assistants, your stylist will attempt to offer all the services you were originally scheduled for.
- If all the services can not be completed in the available timeframe, your service provider will forgo your complimentary sensory experience.
- If it is necessary to shorten the appointment even more, your service provider will work with you to make changes (i.e an edge up or bang trim instead of a cut or a partial highlight instead of a full).
While we will always try to accommodate appointments in this manner, the likelihood that we will be able to take an appointment after the scheduled time varies by level. In general we are able to accommodate guests (with the modifications listed above) according to the following timeframes. Outside of these timeframes, it is most likely that we will need to reschedule an appointment entirely.
|For an appointment with a:||We are likely to be able to accommodate the appointment:|
|New Talent||15 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 1||12 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 2||10 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 3||8 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 4||5 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 5||unlikely to be able to accommodate without modifying appt.|
If you are not completely satisfied with a retail purchase from a Phia Concept Location, please return it to the store of purchase for a full refund. Refunds are processed as described below:
Items purchased in-store and returned within 30 days of your original purchase date along with your receipt will be refunded or exchanged at your preference. Refunds will be processed in the same tender as your original purchase. Pure Privilege points (Aveda-only) associated with your refund will be removed when the transaction is processed. All applicable taxes as required by law will be included.
Items accompanied by a receipt but returned after 30 days will not be eligible for a refund. Instead we will gladly offer to you a product exchange or merchandise credit, provided the item has not been discontinued.
Items returned without a receipt but found within our system will be processed according to the Phia Concept refund and exchange policy.
Any products not accompanied by a receipt and not verifiable within our system will be ineligible for a refund, exchange, or store merchandise credit except as outlined below:
- Aveda (retail not available at Gluten Free concepts): Items in current packaging (no discontinued packaging or items), may be exchanged provided the returned item is at least half-full, and the guest has a brief consultation to ensure that product is understood and used properly. Since all makeup can be tested prior to purchase, we do not accept makeup or pure-fume returns after 30 days.
- Intelligent Nutrients (not available at Aveda Lifestyle Salons): Only items that are sold with a protective seal may be returned without a receipt. Such items may only be returned if the package is unopened. There is a restocking fee of 10%.
- Hot Tools: If original packaging is included and intact, there is a restocking fee of 25%, with no package (or ripped or damaged packaging), restocking fee is 40%.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY When you enter any Phia Concepts location, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the premises, you consent to, photography and recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by any Phia Concept location and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote salon services and exhibit the capabilities of staff members of Phia Concept Sallons. You release Phia Concept Salons, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether or not a fee was charged for services rendered. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by staff at any Phia Concept Salon (or the person or entity designated to do so by any Phia Concept Salon). You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the premises.