Appointments are booked very carefully and your appointment time is set aside specifically for you. Our next guest also has time booked especially for him or for her so we work hard to stay on schedule. In case of late arrival, we will do our best to accommodate your original appointment.
If you do arrive late for your appointment but within the timeframes listed below, we will do our best to accommodate your appointment using one or all of the following measures:
- Using one or more assistants, your stylist will attempt to offer all the services you were originally scheduled for.
- If all the services can not be completed in the available timeframe, your service provider will forgo your complimentary sensory experience.
- If it is necessary to shorten the appointment even more, your service provider will work with you to make changes (i.e an edge up or bang trim instead of a cut or a partial highlight instead of a full).
While we will always try to accommodate appointments in this manner, the likelihood that we will be able to take an appointment after the scheduled time varies by level. In general we are able to accommodate guests (with the modifications listed above) according to the following timeframes. Outside of these timeframes, it is most likely that we will need to reschedule an appointment entirely.
|For an appointment with a:||We are likely to be able to accommodate the appointment:|
|New Talent||15 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 1||12 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 2||10 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 3||8 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 4||5 minutes past the scheduled appointment time|
|Level 5||unlikely to be able to accommodate without modifying appt.|
If you are not completely satisfied with a retail purchase from a Phia Concept Location, please return it to the store of purchase for a full refund. Refunds are processed as described below:
Items purchased in-store and returned within 30 days of your original purchase date along with your receipt will be refunded or exchanged at your preference. Refunds will be processed in the same tender as your original purchase. Pure Privilege points (Aveda-only) associated with your refund will be removed when the transaction is processed. All applicable taxes as required by law will be included.
Items accompanied by a receipt but returned after 30 days will not be eligible for a refund. Instead we will gladly offer to you a product exchange or merchandise credit, provided the item has not been discontinued.
Items returned without a receipt but found within our system will be processed according to the Phia Concept refund and exchange policy.
Any products not accompanied by a receipt and not verifiable within our system will be ineligible for a refund, exchange, or store merchandise credit except as outlined below:
- Aveda (retail not available at Gluten Free concepts): Items in current packaging (no discontinued packaging or items), may be exchanged provided the returned item is at least half-full, and the guest has a brief consultation to ensure that product is understood and used properly. Since all makeup can be tested prior to purchase, we do not accept makeup or pure-fume returns after 30 days.
- Intelligent Nutrients (not available at Aveda Lifestyle Salons): Only items that are sold with a protective seal may be returned without a receipt. Such items may only be returned if the package is unopened. There is a restocking fee of 10%.
- Hot Tools: If original packaging is included and intact, there is a restocking fee of 25%, with no package (or ripped or damaged packaging), restocking fee is 40%.