Phia Concept Salons are all committed to preserving our natural resources. Here are just a few of the ways we are all doing our part to care for the world in which we live:
- We measure our color waste twice daily with the goal of continuously reducing volume
- LOW VOC, eco-friendly paint on our walls when possible
- We wash and reuse glasses, dishes and silverware to minimize waste
- Phosphate-free dish soap, laundry detergent whenever possible
- Essential oil-based or chemical-free cleaning products whenever possible
- Pay Stubs, education, calendars, policies, and manuals all available online to minimize waste of paper, ink, postage, etc
- Recycle on a daily basis and provide recycling containers for client use
- Hair Color is 94%-99% all natural, derived from plants and flowers
- LED and Compact Fluorescent lighting whenever possible
- Chair shampoos whenever possible to reduce water and electricity usage.
- Eco-friendly transportation: 100% electric car
We believe we can make a difference. If we work together, the world can be a better place for us, our children, and generations to come.