Phia Concept Salons client bill of rights
While each Phia Concept salon has its own personality, guests at all our salons have the right to an unparalleled experience that leaves you eagerly anticipating your next visit.
You also have the right:
- To communicate with your service provider before your appointment so we are all clear on the goal for the visit and what you hope to accomplish, and to opt-out of this communication if you so desire. We generally reach out to you prior to each service(unless you let us know you prefer that we don’t).
- To inspire us with photos, images, and textures. We may even use a portfolio, magazine, or the internet during your consultation to completely understand your desired look.
- To modify, add, delete, or change your visit and/or service up to 48-hours before your visit. Changes after 48-hours may not be
- For your first service to be great, your next to be even better, and your third to be close to perfect! Since we keep detailed records, we can track your growth patterns, texture, product preferences and stubborn areas.
- To receive text, email, and/or phone reminders of your appointment (and to opt-out of any of these reminders as long as you do not have a record of missed appointments).
- To enjoy a stress relieving COMPTM with any full-priced color or cut service. A COMPTM is a Complimentary Optional Moment of Pampering for you to enjoy during your visit with us. Choices vary, but may include a hand/arm massage, scalp/shoulder massage or mini-facial.
- To enjoy the full service for which you are scheduled, provided you are in the salon and ready to begin your service within 5 minutes of your scheduled appointment time. In the case of late arrival, we’ll do our best to accommodate with possible modifications to scheduled service or COMPTM
- For your precious resources to be honored and preserved. Please let us know during your consultation if your visit requires any special attention (for example a particular time or budget restriction).
- For your stylist to perform a thorough consultation where we encourage you to be completely candid regarding your needs and desires.
- To see and agree to a written plan with a price quote including any discounts you’ve presented, a product recommendation and a time estimate before we touch a hair on your head.
- To be introduced to (or encouraged to visit) several additional service providers so that you have several options to accommodate your schedule and budget for future visits.
- To bring in your own hair care and styling products if you prefer your own brands. (Keep in mind that our color services are not guaranteed unless our recommended care and styling products are used).
- To a peaceful and enjoyable experience.
- To possess as much knowledge as you desire to enjoy the styling possibilities of your new cut and/or color as well as to understand the products used to create your look.
- To request that your spirit be revived with aroma, skin refreshed with toner, or lips touched up with gloss or color before you leave our salon.
- To a personal shopper. Your professional will walk you through the product shelves or see that another highly trained expert who is well versed in all product lines can attend to your needs.
- To return within 7 days for a complimentary adjustment to your service if the expectation of your purchased service was not achieved as outlined on The Service Planning Worksheet. (Adjustments outside of 7-days or for results that were not expected from the service you purchased will incur additional expense). Please contact us within 72-hours of your original service to schedule a return visit.
- To receive the time and attention you deserve with your preferred service provider on a day and time that works for you. To protect this time, we will do our best to pre-book your next appointment before you leave.To communicate any experience, thought or suggestion following your visit, and to opt-out of this communication if you prefer. Unless a guest opts out, we generally reach out to you after each service to better understand your future plans, needs, and goals (unless you let us know you prefer that we don’t).
Please notify us if there is any reason, medical or otherwise, we should limit services available to you. This includes notifying us of potential allergies or any prescriptions that might affect a hair or skin service. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org